Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Second

2009:

"Today at 8:30 a.m. was my first visit to the doctor's. The nurse estimated that you are about 5 and 1/2 weeks old. I will have another appointment this coming Friday. The ultrasound will tell us more details. I know that you are only the size of a grain of rice, but I love you tremendously. You are a blessing and a true sign of God's love and existence. Daddy and I made a name for you: "Noodle."I have been doing my best to take good care of you. I have been eating all of my favorite goodies: spinach, raspberries, tofu, green tea, ( immediately after writing this I discontinued consumption) and lots of water. I have been very tired lately, but resting has helped. I hope that you are comfortable and happy. I hope that you are proud of me. I hope that I can keep you healthy. That's all I want for you... health. Good health. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment