"I never felt magic crazy as this
I never saw moons knew the meaning of the sea
I never held emotion in the palm of my hand
Or felt sweet breezes in the top of a tree
But now you're here
Brighten my northern sky..."
-Nick Drake
A Photo Journal Inspired By Motherhood
love the Nick Drake quote with the adorable pictures! His eyes are sooooo darn beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Nicole... His eyes are like magic. Not too long... you'll be holdin' some magic, too.
ReplyDeleteOMG,babies are love,love,love, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteYes, yes, yes.
ReplyDeleteHe's such a beauty! I have a photo of Hazel REALLY similar to this first (only, I think I'm looking at her through the blue ring:), and thinking back on it reminds me how quickly she's gotten out of that stage and into this stage. Yowza! Hold onto your horses, Nat.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I would love to see it. It really is amazing... how quickly things change (and sad). As much as I look forward to him learning and growing, it is when I think exactly that, he has learned and grown and is onto something new. I wish that they had memory cards for the brain. A camera just isn't enough.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/emilyiafrate/3412766797/in/set-72157612726144063?edited=1
ReplyDelete(You should make a flickr account to friend me - most of my Hazey photos are private.)