Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's An Acquired Taste

Evening ritual: bath-time play-time. This time: Seconds later upon retrieving a bath towel and clean diaper I turn and discover:


Probably passed down through genetics... acquired. Oh, it was inevitable. As a child, I too, found it ever so satisfying and often tantalizing to nibble and nom-nom upon the tippy tops of my piggly wigglies. My obsession with my "popsicle toes" ran deep... running along with me through the latter years of my childhood. Eventually, it came to an end. Not by choice... I simply could not complete the task, physically. Oh... He-is-my-son.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, pedicures were lot cheaper then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is so very cute! He's a sweet boy, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. We will have to arrange a meeting in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan! Can't wait to meet him and see you lot again!

    ReplyDelete