There ith unretht in th forretht There ith trouble with th treeth For the mapleth want more thunlight And Forrest wanth to teeth. (Jutht look at that thlober!) The thap ith running! What a joy!
Thank you, Jamie! That onesie was a STEAL! I honestly almost bought another in a larger size just to make certain that he would be sporting it for as long as possible.
There ith unretht in th forretht
ReplyDeleteThere ith trouble with th treeth
For the mapleth want more thunlight
And Forrest wanth to teeth.
(Jutht look at that thlober!)
The thap ith running!
What a joy!
how adorable.
ReplyDelete*really like your braids!
Dad- Hilariouth!
ReplyDeleteNicole- Thank you... I call them my mommy braids. They disguise my unruly hair and second as a chew toy.
I approve of that onesie! You look so pretty in these photos too!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jamie! That onesie was a STEAL! I honestly almost bought another in a larger size just to make certain that he would be sporting it for as long as possible.
ReplyDelete