
With doctor's orders still in mind and babe still nestled in belly, Derek and I made a decision to spend a fall-filled hour bundled up in fleece and wool walking the perimeter of his parent's orchard - living moments so familiar, but creating ones so new. Every breath I took in brought our reality closer and closer. Our duo is beautiful and grand. Our trio will touch the heavens.
I stood there thinking thoughts that seemed to mimic the whirled ends of the grape vines that hugged the fence. "I am going to be a mother. He is going to be a father. God grant us the grace to be loving and devoted parents to Your son." In five days time...

My only prayer is that your little one brings you as much joy as you have brought me. I love you.
ReplyDeleteRyan and I are so excited for you two. Now that there may only be five days in waiting, it feels like an eternity for an excited Aunt and Uncle. Thank you for sharing your magical experience with us. Forrest is and will be a blessing to all of us. I just can't wait to see these same pictures a year from now with your little Trio.
ReplyDelete~Lots of Love~
-Anna & Ryan
You all are beautiful people in and out! Little Forrest is going to be such a beautiful person too!! These photos are lovely! :) Nicole
ReplyDeleteAnna told us the good news on Friday, that Forrest may be here early. Hope you're feeling great still and wish you and Derek could have joined us all this weekend for the movie. Maybe next time. :) Take care!
ReplyDelete