Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Story Begins Here...

Photo By Rebecca Kiger

Well, sorta. There are the twenty-seven years prior to this day that may be worth mentioning, but somehow I think that their comfort is better found in the scribbles and ink tucked between the pages of old journals, lost spiral notebooks, and the crevices of my mind. I find myself reliving those moments often. Some are replayed like a poorly written jingle from a commercial. Others resurface and feel like home. Each one has been embraced. They will not be forgotten. They will never be taken for granted. I choose to begin my story here for one very important reason. Well, two to be exact.

2 comments:

  1. this made me cry,i cant wait to meet my new grandson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat,
    I just love you. How beautiful. Derek and your son are blessed to have a wife and mother that is full of so much love!!!!!!

    Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete